I never thought about my net worth until I started reading the blogs. It's exciting to see how your net worth changes.(especially if it going up)
Archive for December, 2009
I have done really well this year and I have decided to work on these for the upcoming year.
1. Keep up with my monthly budget.-Completed
2. Save 3 to 8 months of expenses in savings.-Five months
3. Fully fund my Roth IRAs -Nope
4. Start a College funding for my child.-Nope
5. Continue to save for a house down payment.-Work in progress.
We cash in my dd coins every year and this year we saved 188.00 to be deposited in her saving account. How exciting.